This is an update of before, during and after my mission trip overseas. Anyone that wants to know what is going on is more than welcome to view this blog :D
About Me
- Sally Sommerfeldt
- I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.
Blog Archive
Followers
Total Pageviews
Thursday, May 19, 2011
In London!!!
Thank you for all those who have ben praying for safe travels!!! I have truly been blessed with close to perfect flights. Not much sleep has been donebut I feel like I will get the hang to it soon. London is a very multicultural city. I am pretty sure I have also seen a famous Heavy metal band of some sort as I was leaving the airport. Jokes about british people are very true!!! Everyone I have encountered talk about their tea time :) Pictures will be posted once I get into Thailand. but for now I need to save battery because my charger must have fallen out of my checked bag at some point. Please pray that I will find a charger for my laptop in Thailand! It is not a necessity, but I am praying to have contact with some of you that desire to talk while I am on skype. It would be nice to hear a familiar accent :P Other prayer requests are Just for the people of London and that their will be a revival within this city that will give people optimism and hopeAlso pray that God gives me an opportunity to serve him! f anyone wants to see if im on skyp, my account is SallyLynSommerfeldt. God Bless and Thank you for your Prayers!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I will be praying for you, Love ya, Dad
ReplyDeleteThats so cool!!! I hope you take INCREDIBLE pictures!!!! Love you!!
ReplyDeleteAHH i am so excited for you. I cant wait to hear all about it. and i hope you get opportunities to update this as well. i am praying for you!! <3 <3 -aria
ReplyDelete