About Me

My photo
I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.

Followers


Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

9 more days!!!

Hello everyone reading this! It is now officially crunch time as far as confirming flights and packing. I would just like to tell you about an amazing blessing I had while packing my carry on. I was very intimidated about packing my carry on since it is an international, multi-stop trip. In case I lose my checked bag, I must attempt to pack all of my personal belongings as well as a weeks worth of clothes, all my electronics, toiletries, books, ect. Looking at the size of the carry on bag I thought to myself, "there is absolutely no way I can fit all of this in my bag and still have space for gifts!" So I prayed that God will help me pack. Now, half of my carry on is filled and I am done packing! I now have more than enough space in my carry on when it seemed like I would have no space left. So I thank you God for making this trip easier to handle by the minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment