About Me

My photo
I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.

Followers


Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Anticipation

Just a few more days and I am beginning to anticipate the trip. I am so excited to travel around the world and to live on the other side for a month. It is hard not to fall in love with Thailand. The scenery is breath-taking, the people are friendly and the food is the most interesting food I have ever tried. I hope to travel a little bit while in Thailand to relive some of my fondest memories. As far as London and Paris goes, I am at a loss for words. Going to Europe has been a dream of mine for as long as I can remember, going to the United Kingdom is also on my list. I am going to be riding the London eye one of the days I am in London thanks to a woman in my Spanish class suggesting I get tickets right away!! I am also hoping to visit The Louvre in Paris which holds some of the worlds most memorable paintings such as the Mona Lisa. I am so blessed that God showed me this opportunity to see the world from a different perspective. I cant wait until God shows me what he has in store for me. Please pray for safe travels and the sanity to go alone! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment