About Me

My photo
I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.

Followers


Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Upcoming Thai dinner

This week is dedicated to the Thai dinner I will be holding on April 9th at 6:30 at Harvest. I'm still working out the details such as what food we will be serving as well as child care and a karaoke machine. I know it will all work out. This dinner is to help raise and pay for my ticket to Thailand and back and what ever is left over I will be donating to the youth hostel. I need to raise approximately $1800 to make up for the plane ticket, food and shelter. Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers this week.

2 comments: