About Me

My photo
I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.

Followers


Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Change of Plans

The Thai Dinner and Karaoke will now be held on the 16th of April. Tickets will be sold all throughout the  next two weeks until the dinner.
I am very excited about the trip seeing as everything is working out perfectly and I am certain that its all to the glory of God.
I have a Yard sale fundraiser in Tallahassee this weekend that will hopefully raise some money. I have been advertising on craigslist so hopefully there is a good turnout.

No comments:

Post a Comment