Alright! Here is the day, time, ticket price and other useful info that I have attain so far! Yay for being productive :D
Day: Saturday, April 9th
Time: 6:30 Pm food will probably be done being served around 8 pm
Ticket Price: 1 Adult- $10, 1 Couple- $15
Karaoke will be fun! there will be a person with a sign-in sheet next to the machine and what you do is put a donation in and write at most two people that you wish to see sing 1 song. It is 1 song per donation. For example, give the person $3 and write down your friend Bob and Joe to sing "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun". Bob and Joe have to sing this song!
Childcare is a big concern of mine, and as far as i'm concerned my goal is to have the child rooms available for the couples. This dinner is Thai food, with that said, it is an adult event with the exception of children that can stomach foreign food :P
I am very excited about this trip so far because I know that God is blessing me with this trip. My main concern is to learn how to teach english! Feel free to comment on this page if you have any idea how :D
This is an update of before, during and after my mission trip overseas. Anyone that wants to know what is going on is more than welcome to view this blog :D
About Me
- Sally Sommerfeldt
- I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.
Followers
Total Pageviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment