This is an update of before, during and after my mission trip overseas. Anyone that wants to know what is going on is more than welcome to view this blog :D
About Me
- Sally Sommerfeldt
- I made this blog as an update for my mission trip in Thailand. I have a huge passion to try and do the right thing. I strongly believe God is in everything I do, which is why I am going to Thailand. I am dedicating a month to the youth hostel in Chiang Mai in an attempt to serve Christ. I will be teaching english and doing whatever it is that the owners of the hostel needs. I will be meeting two women there for two weeks where we will have a womens bible study with the Thai girls there. I am very much looking forward to Gods plan.
Blog Archive
Followers
Total Pageviews
Wednesday, April 13, 2011
This Saturday
The time is finally near for the Thai dinner and Karaoke. Speaking with Josh I am more than certain that the entrees will be delicious!!! I have officially decided on the dessert and it will be amazing! The music will be phenomenal! Friendships will be created! I would just like to take the time to thank God for everything that I have been blessed with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment